Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Short Term Goals Reflection

This is a reflection of my short term goals I set earlier this year. It shows what they are, what would help, and what could stop me.

Short Term Goals
I would like to finish the Tongariro Crossing. I could get fitter by running walking, climbing, etc. I get lazy, bored etc.
I would like to ride a bike by week 5. I need to find the time and get on one. There being no time, me lazy etc.
I would like to sell 3 boxes of chocolate. I could see which flavours sell fastest and sell those. Stupid people on diets, me not handling the money right, I get hungry!

NUMBER ONE: Yes! I did the Tongariro Crossing!
NUMBER TWO: No. It's sad and lame, I know, but I failed. I seriously failed that one. I definitely need to a) get a bike... and b) keep trying!
NUMBER THREE: No. I sold 1 and a half. DUH... Maybe I should have sold in other places besides my CHURCH.

1/3 so far- but what about my mid-term goals? You'll just have to wait until Term 3.

As for my new goals:

NUMBER ONE: Learn to cook! This was in my mid-term goals, so probably I should have a slight advantage...

NUMBER TWO: Number two of my short-term goals. It "seriously failed". So I'll do that.

NUMBER THREE: They may be in my long-term goals, but I'll use them. Win Mathsmatters and get in the final of the Spelling Bee. If not win. >:)


No comments:

Post a Comment