Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Goals of 2012

Format: Goal, How to achieve it, What would stop me.

Short Term Goals
I would like to finish the Tongariro Crossing. I could get fitter by running walking, climbing, etc. I get lazy, bored etc.
I would like to ride a bike by week 5. I need to find the time and get on one. There being no time, me lazy etc.
I would like to sell 3 boxes of chocolate. I could see which flavours sell fastest and sell those. Stupid people on diets, me not handling the money right, I get hungry!

Mid Term Goals
I would like to ride 10km by Term 3. Regularly riding by bike would help.No time, me lazy etc.
I would like to have signed up and regularly complete a paper run by Term 3. I could sign up (duh) and allocate time for it. Forgetting to sign up, getting kicked out etc.
I would like to regularly cook dinner by Term 3. Learn how to cook and also allocate time for it. No time, mum does it etc.

Long Term Goals
I would like to win the Waikato Spelling Bee. Learn my spelling words precisely and carefully. No time, car breaks down on the way.
I would like to win Mathsmatters AGAIN! Learn maths by doing previous Mathsmatters quizzes. I stuff up.
I would like to complete 20 km by Term 1 next year. Regularly ride my bike and find time for it. No time and I get lazy etc. 

1 comment: