Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

School

Well last Thursday was school again, and believe me, I was relieved. Now there would be something to do, instead of sitting around blobbing, wondering what would be something I could do.

Last year the teachers said our classes, and I'm so glad I got Mr Murray! He's one of the best teachers ever, and between him and Mrs Klue of the last two years, I think it's a bit of a competition. I guess I could say Mr Murray's the best teacher in my year group, but then again, it's my first year.

School today was kind of cool, kind of not. We had running (which was like OMG when will I ever finish), maths (in the top group), reading laboratory (finding mistakes in the answer cards!) and freaking my classmates out by saying the longest world in the English language, pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. (That means you have microscopic silica dust in your lungs and now your lungs feel like they're on fire).

Crazy, huh?

Anyway, I want to give a random shout out to the Masons and Packwoods, for being such great friends in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment