Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

VAK Dominance Test

This test looks to be true. So I can now sy I am psycho with the psychologists.

V stands for Visual
A stands for Auditory
K stands for Kinaesthetic

I am an Auditory learner, meaning that I learn from sound, music, discussions and lectures.

But Visual is not far behind. On both tests, I only got one less point each. The same happened at the end: Visual got the last word twice. It means I like photography, TV, reading and computer games, not just music and talking.

Kinaesthetic? Out of the question. 11 out of 49 is nowhere near 20 out of 49 or 18 out of 49. True, it isn't very far away but 22.5% and 40.8%? Yeah.

It didn't surprise me much- a tossup between Visual and Auditory- pretty obvious. But 22.5% Kinaesthetic is freaky! Maybe I'm a smidge more sporty than I thought! :O 

 Well, maybe th psychologists and some smarty pills on the day they made this test, or I'm just getting dumber and dumber. What a thought- me getting dumber! And no, it's not cause I'm already dumb (and I'm not, jerk! >:O

No comments:

Post a Comment