Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Right and Left Brain Dominance Test

The test is rubbish! It is really stupid and does not apply to me. Apparently I am a right hand brain, but I'm left hand! I am of the right:
Prefers sound/music background while studying

And of the left:
Verbal
Responds to word meaning
Sequential
Processes information linearly
Responds to logic
Plans ahead
Recalls people's names
Speaks with few gestures
Punctual
Prefers bright lights while studying

So you can see that I am one of the rare people that the test does not apply to.

Plus, a word to the psychologists who created this test: Now I know why 'psycho's in your name. Shame.

So, I am a left hand learner meaning I lesrn better talking than looking at it.
I plan ahead, not sy, I'll go to the spelling bee the day before it starts.
I'm more of a 123456789 person than a 681439257 peron.
I'm a 11+33= 44 so 11+66=77 learner than a 11+66=77 learner.

-Jack out

No comments:

Post a Comment